Welcome home to The Hayes! 847 sq ft of joy in Hayes Valley! The home presents a fantastic open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. This large one-bedroom + den has hardwood floors, ample closet space with Elfa custom shelving, in-unit laundry, and a balcony - perfect for pets! A custom closet/storage area has been added between the bedroom and bathroom.
The Hayes offers a landscaped roof deck with magnificent views, a fitness center, and staffed lobby - great for packages/deliveries. Walk score and transit score of 100! Easy access to freeways and Muni. Near the SFJAZZ Center, Davies Symphony Hall, War Memorial Opera House, popular restaurants, and vibrant surrounding neighborhoods. Monthly HOA fees $564.92.
Request More Information
- Electric Range
- Granite Counter
Additional Property Details
- Pet-Size Restriction
- Pets-Number Restrict
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Ext Bldg Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Door Person
- Homeowners Insurance
- Outside Management
More About Hayes Valley
Hayes Valley is one neighborhood that can truly claim to have something for everyone - easy public transportation, excellent shopping, and numerous dining and entertainment options.
This area experienced a renaissance as part of reconstruction after the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. With the removal of a freeway on-ramp, businesses flourished and residential growth took hold. Now this lively neighborhood features hip and trendy boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Hayes Valley is within walking distance of San Francisco’s world-class opera, ballet, and symphony, as well as the Asian Art Museum, main library and City Hall.
In a Few Words
Park access, commuter friendly
Hip and trendy restaurants help to define the neighborhood and always make for great entertainment. Here are just a few things to look for:
- Popularity spotlights shine on award-winning eateries like Zuni Cafe, Absinthe and Suppenkuche.
- Sultry snacks or a caffeine buzz can be had at Frjtz Fries, Miette Confiserie and Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Classic bars and lounges, like Smuggler's Cove, Sugar Lounge, Orbit Room and Hotel Biron.
- Funky restaurants and bars in the neighboring Lower Haight such as Uva Enoteca, Rosamunde, Noc Noc and The Mad Dog in the Fog.
- Shopping at stellar boutiques, like Azalea, Dish, and Gimme Shoes to satisfy every stylish need.
- San Francisco DJ culture, Hayes Valley’s Groove Merchant and Upper Playground.